SHOTZR LAUNCHES IN-APP COMMERCE, MAKING IT EASY AND AFFORDABLE FOR COMPANIES TO PURCHASE HYPER-LOCAL STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY
Low-cost monthly subscription puts local photos at the fingertips of digital agencies and other marketers
Denver, Colorado — <April 1, 2018> — : Shotzr, Inc., the world’s fastest-growing hyper-local stock photography platform, announced today the launch of in-app commerce. This will allow Shotzr users direct, frictionless access to their global network of photographers and imagery.
Founded in 2017, the venture-backed company has been focused on expanding its community of professional photographers nationally and internationally, as well as building a library of hyper-local imagery for businesses to use in digital marketing. Shotzr has been available for users to share and download images at no cost so that the company could acquire data from its early adopters and evaluate pricing. Within a few months, the company was able to prove that using hyper-local, non-traditional images to tell a brand’s story dramatically improves engagement and reach across digital marketing platforms.
Of the company’s subscription plan launch, co-founder Frank Cardello said “Marketers around the world need multiple images, every day. These images need to be high-quality, current, authentic, easily accessible, and importantly, affordable. Shotzr is the first company in this industry to offer image subscriptions for the same price as the world’s most popular music and video streaming services. It’s about time.”
- With early adopters becoming clients, Shotzr will now offer low-cost monthly subscriptions for imagery to use for digital marketing. Plans start at just $9.99/month for the use of up to 100 images.
- Businesses also have the ability to request specific content through the app and be connected with local photographers who fulfill those requests.
- Shotzr’s clients range from digital agencies to SaaS marketing platforms, and from realtors to local restaurants and shops.
- Shotzr’s growing image library spans 172 zip codes, focused on the top US metro cities. The company will continue to onboard photographers and their images across the US, and internationally.
- Shotzr launched a new website in conjunction with its subscription plans to provide additional information on the company, its mission, and resources for the photographer community. For more information, visit www.shotzr.com.
Shotzr, Inc. is the world’s fastest-growing hyper-local stock photography platform. Founded in 2017, Shotzr connects businesses to a global network of professional photographers to source high-quality, targeted imagery for use in digital marketing. For more information, visit their website www.shotzr.com.